This is a story about supporting local food producers…read on…..
Our bread is available to buy direct from us at our weekend Farmers Market stalls in Oxford – see below for more details.
You can also buy our bread from any of our deli, farmshop and home bread delivery stockists. Visit our Bread Stockists page for more information.
Natural Bread @ The Oxford Farmers Markets
We have never forgotten our roots in the Appleton Farmers Market in Oxford, and we have been selling our sourdough, yeasted breads, rolls & buns, pastries and cakes at local Oxford weekend Farmers’ Markets for many years now.
We are there every weekend and we always have our full range of products available to buy, freshly baked that morning, so we hope that you will come and visit us and support other local producers too.
You will also find us at the monthly Local Excellence Markets in Abingdon:
We also offer an order & collect service allowing our customers to pre-order any of the products in our range and collect them from our stall. Details of how to order and collect are below:
How to order
1. Choose what you would like to order from our range of breads, rolls, pastries and seasonal products. Visit this page to see all of the products in our range available to order. Links to find our rolls & buns, pastries and cakes can be found in the tabs across the top of the page.
2. Choose where you want to collect your order. Your collection options are:
3. Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the following details:
4. Please note that the deadline for placing an order for weekend collection is 2pm on a Wednesday.
5. We will then write back to confirm your order. You can pay for your order on collection.
If you have any food allergies or intolerances, please email before ordering email@example.com and we will be happy to send you full details of ingredients and allergens for our products.
Shop locally & buy some fresh bread & pastries to take home…